PITCHED ROOF P (BOARD) 15-35° (WITH ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM)
WITH ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM P (BOARD)
- Engineered anti-slip system.
- Shear load distribution at a suitable eaves detail.
- Affordable and safe Anti-Slip System.
- Permanent solution for pitched green roofs.
- Generally suitable for inverted roofs, if applicable.
- Minimum load for wind up-lift protection should be calculated.
|Weight *||from about 100 kg/m² or 1.0 KN/m²|
|Build-up depth||from 120 mm|
|Roof pitch||10 - 35°|
|Vegetation form||sedum (herbs-grasses)|
|Discharge coefficient||Cs = 0.7|
|Water storage||approx. 25 l/m²|
* Depending on the load capacity of the substructure, Optigreen "High Density (HD)" or "Low Density (LD)" substrates can be used. Weight specifications refer to saturated conditions; dry weight is approximately 60 - 70 % of the saturated weight.
VEGETATION MAT SM/KG 20
Pre-cultivated sedum mat for rapid establishment of vegetation, with decomposable carrier (up to 15°) or with non-decomposable carrier (above 15°)
Productdetails: Vegetation Mat SM/KG 20
EXTENSIVE SUBSTRATE E
A substrate with high water storage capacity and good air porosity, tailored to pitched extensive systems.
Productdetails: Extensive Substrate E
PITCHED ROOF BOARD FKD 58SD
Prevents the green roof structure from slipping off and stabilizes the substrate layer
Productdetails: FKD 58SD
PROTECTION AND STORAGE FLEECE RMS 500
Protects the roof membrane against damage and stores water
Productdetails: RMS 500