PITCHED ROOF 5-15°
(WITHOUT ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM)
- Permanent solution for pitched green roofs without a specialised Anti-Slip System.
- For roof lengths greater than 6 metres, an Anti-Slip System may be required (sublect to individual project assessment).
- Varied substrate depths and vegetation forms possible.
- Generally suitable for inverted roofs, if applicable.
- Minimum load for wind up-lift protection should be calculated.
|Roof pitch||5 - 15° (9 - 27 %)|
|Discharge coefficient||Cs = 0,6|
|Water storage||approx. 30 l/m²|
OPTIGREEN VEGETATION MAT SM/G 20
Pre-cultivated sedum mat for rapid establishment of vegetation, with decomposable carrier (up to 15°) or with non-decomposable carrier (above 15°)
Productdetails: Vegetation Mat SM/G 20
EXTENSIVE SUBSTRATE E (8 - 10 cm)
A substrate with high water storage capacity and good air porosity, tailored to pitched extensive systems.
Productdetails: Extensive Substrate E
STRUCTURED STORAGE FLEECE SSV 800
Protects the roof membrane against damage
Suitable for water storage and targeted discharge of surplus water, especially at the eaves.
Productdetails: SSV 800